An exclusive wording for both Commercial and residential properties, providing a broad range of cover within one tailored policy. Our risk appetite is as broad as the cover we provide, from contemporary and modern buildings through to heritage and listed property.
With some of UK’s leading historic buildings and country houses (such as Chatsworth House, Westminster Abbey, Eton college etc) and more modern buildings already under the care and protection of Ecclesiastical, you can be sure that your clients’ own property will have the same protection and flexible approach.
Contemporary & Modern
- Leisure Pubs and Restaurants/Cafes
- Conference Centres
- Day Nurseries
- Hotels and Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
- Social and Private Members clubs
Historic and Listed
- Grade 1, Grade 2* and Grade 2 listed buildings (England & Wales) and Category A, B and C listed buildings (Scotland)
- High value properties
- B&Bs (up to a maximum of 6 guests)
- Country House Hotels
- Barn conversions
- Old properties with historic interest that may not be listed (pre 1900’s)
- Accidental Damage Cover
- £5m Property Owners Liability Cover
- Loss of Rent Cover up to 30% of Buildings
- Grade 1 and Grade 2 Listed properties acceptable.
- Trace & Access Cover up to £25,000
- Easy “Statement of Fact” Basis of Contract
- Exclusive Extensions
- Legionella Liability automatically included
- 30% Loss of rent cover automatically included (including commercial properties)
- £5,000 Landlord Contents included
- £25,000 Contents in Commons areas included
- Archaeological Costs upto £250,000
- 60 Days Cover for Unoccupied Property
- Additional cover for complying with planning conditions following an insured loss.
An exclusive wording for both Commercial and residential properties, providing a broad range of cover within one tailored policy.